Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Last priority

I know who I am...
I know where I stand ..
I am the "last priority"...
The last in their to-do list..
They can meet me or not..
They can talk to me or not...
It's not important..
It's not essential...

I am meant to be met...
When all chores are done...
When the party is over...
When facebooking comes to an
End..
When they are fade up of reading...
And roaming...
Here comes the turn of a" last priority"...
I am the "last priority"

My turn comes 
When they are tired...
I am talked to, just seen And then thrown away... 
I know my place...
I know my worth...

I am none other then the "last priority"
I mean nothing nor my say...
I am useless and a dump...
Non negotiable thing...
A statue with a soul inside..
I am the last priority...

Their life will go on without me...
They just remember me
When they are bored...
When nothing's left to entertain them...
Here i come..
"The last priority "
"The last priority" ...

No comments:

Post a Comment