Saturday, February 1, 2014

Your Way, My Way !

I Love You with all my heart 
I put all my romance in to you…
I am restless as in hell with out you…
My nights and days passing thinking of you…
I never loved anyone equal to you…
you are perfect to me 
and I am to you….
I let ya know about my feelings…
I text ya …
I mail ya…
Thinking it will keep us close..
tied to each other even if you are far away…
I know its irritating for you…
You are busy and so
focused…
thinking to build our lives wonderful 
and comfortable…
I am thankful for this…
Its your way to love..
My way of love is what i Said…
They are different….
I am trying to change…
The way I love you…
I don't know it will change or not?.
I will give at last give you what you want…
Thats understanding your way of love…
Our way of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment