Saturday, December 14, 2013

The Introduction

I don't know what to say about this new blog of mine. In fact I have made this blog to write whatever random thoughts I have. While making this blog I thought that I should not limit it to any specific topic, a cause or age group. I just want this blog to be free. Free to express my ideas, my heart. The inner self of someone very ordinary. While writing out my heart I am sure you can find yourself too. May be there is something common between us. May be all the people feel the same way as I.
This free blog will be a place to speak out my heart. My heart voice can be yours too. I write poems. I have deep intense and lots of love in my heart. I have memories. I have rough and strong feelings which always pushes me hard to express. I don't remember what was the first time I wrote a thing?. The only thing I remember is that urge of expression of feelings which motivated me to write, sing, paint and laugh louder, cry harder and talking non stop.
This blog is the continuation of expression. Expression of someone in me whose trying to reveal himself. You may not like my ideas, you may differ from my thoughts, you may take it as something really unimportant. I will not request anyone to read it either. Like the nature of the Blog you are also free to read or discard. Its the Quest of expression by someone like me.


No comments:

Post a Comment