Tuesday, December 30, 2014

It's decided it's my verdict

So it's decided
I am cutting you out of my life..
Out of this heart...
Talking  back my love...
The affection and my pampering..
You are not the one...
You don't understand me...
You have broke , yes broke all of your promises...
You have revenge me ...
You have done all which I don't like...
So it's decided...
It's final...
It's my verdict .
To let you go ...
To say you good bye ...
You are not that one...
You are not the one i loved...
You are not the one i trusted...
You have made me cry again and again ...
So it's decided..
I am closing the doors of my heart..
I am shutting down all its windows...
This will kill me i know ...
It will finish me i admit my dear....
Its like killing myself i realise...
But I have to do it...
I know i can't escape this pain ...
I will pray for my death ...
Or for a new spirit to relive my life ....
I will pray to forget you forever..
I will tell my heart that it was a dream..
That you were alone , you are alone and may be.. May be you will be alone forever and ever...
So it's decided..
It's final...
It's my verdict...
To cut you out of my life..
My memories, my heart, my soul and love ...
I say good bye... 
Just good bye...
Never come to me again...
I am no more ...
I am not alive to love you again...
Just let me go..
Forget me..
So it's decided...
It's decided ....

No comments:

Post a Comment