Friday, October 3, 2014

Trapped

It seems like 
I am trapped…
among four walls…
among people who don't understand me…
I feel like alien…
Alien with strange thoughts
and I feel very suffocated..
I feel my heart clinched…
I remember the old days…
when I was free…
surrounded by friends and loved ones….
the days were joyful…
the nights were peaceful…
being loved and cherished….
I was happy…
Now I am injured…
like a injured bird…
very thirsty and hungry…
A bird trying to fly..
but  can't …
Her wings are broken
and her urge is cut down….
I see all the roads block…
no where to go…
no one to meet…
empty rooms and buildings….
The leaves are blowing with wind…
they are dry and below my feet….
asking for death…
I see some people…
they are deaf and blind towards me…
I can speak to them…
but they are not hearing me….
my heart bleeds and its dying…
I am all alone in this big world…
no way to escape…
no place to hide…
I am bird trapped in a cage….
seeing strangers…
Trapped away I am….
Missing my Nest…
Don't know where it is….
Don't know where it is…

No comments:

Post a Comment