Sunday, August 3, 2014

Love is a drug...

Love is a drug..
indeed a dangerous one with no cure…
Love is addictive ..
It flows in your blood…
every breath scented with its fragrance…
Love is sacrifice…
Love is toxic…
Love gives life 
and snatches it too..
Love is non curable…
Love is addiction…
It makes you so desperate…
wanting to see the sight of your beloved..
to hear their voice, to see them smile and 
Talk..
again and again and thousand times…
Love brings those tears in your eyes..
when they take his name…
Love makes you keen and curious 
to know him more and more…
about their days and nights...
Love makes you tender…
It swallows the pride and the ego..
and you loss for them..
to make them happy and content…
Love gives strength but its a weakness too…
This Love lives in my heart….
deep and so deep inside..
fasten to strings of my existence….
I bear, I crawl, I sleep, I cry, I miss
I laugh and I love..
I LOVE HIM and forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment